Monday, February 25, 2008

I feel very special


I am pretty new to blogging, and I am still catching up on the etiquette, so forgive me if this is gauche (as opposed to when I am rude on purpose - don't forgive me for that). But I want to thank DrugMonkey over at ScienceBlogs for saying some really nice things about this blog. And for sending over a lot of new readers by adding me to his blogroll. I am truly honored.

I am returning the favor, not that he needs it from a fledgling like myself. It just seems like the right thing to do.

Also: star generator hat tip and thanks for the positive comment to Abel Pharmboy

1 comment:

Abel Pharmboy said...

The star looks so much better with your inscription than mine.

What is it that was said about Ginger Rogers?: she did everything Fred Astaire did but backwards and in high heels. Well, it's amazing to me that you can keep all this stuff going on - I was single and childless during my dissertation work and thought I had it tough. Thanks for the inspiration and reminder of what some of our trainees are going through.

Oh, and thanks for making me feel good that I am sometimes missed as being the coffee maker in our house.