Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I miss my coffee maker

I mean, I miss my husband. He's been on a business trip since Thursday, and won't be back until Thursday. It's so hard to get up without that friendly cup of coffee. But, still, the kids need to be woken up, and breakfast has to be made. So, I'd better get my butt in gear.

Today should be an interesting day, though. I got a reminder call yesterday from our pediatrician's office about the two-year old well visit for Thing 2 that I was just kicking myself on the way home last night for not scheduling yet. Either I'm more on top of things than I thought, or I have somehow broken the time-space continuum and gone back in time to make that appointment. Thank goodness I didn't have any long experiments scheduled for today. Or maybe I do, and I just don't know it.

No comments: