Monday, March 2, 2009

Carnivals and Other Reading

Well, I hope you all have heard by now that the first ever Diversity in Science Carnival is up over on DNLee's blog, Urban Science Adventures. Hooray! If you haven't already, please do check it out! Danielle asked us to write about African American scientists, and she has done an incredible job soliciting entries from a broad range of disciplines, and they all sound very interesting. I've been under a pile of work and family obligations, so I haven't been able to read many of them, but I am looking forward to doing so! You should, too!

Also, the March edition of Scientiae is also up at Liberal Arts Lady. The theme is role models, in honor of Women's History Month. I blame the pile of obligations previously mentioned for causing me to not even realize that I had missed the deadline to make a submission until yesterday. Darn! But it looks like there are some really great posts there, too.

So, there is plenty of great stuff to read! Now if I could just get around to writing something myself - especially since the Health Zone Blog has put me on a list of "50 Must Read Bloggers". It's a great list, and I am honored to be included! Check it out - you may find someone new to add to your reader!

Okay, that's it for me. I've got another obligation fun filled day tomorrow, and if I don't get some sleep, I won't be able to enjoy it!